Water supply Engineering
Under water supply engineering, the firm has for the last 10 years been involved in planning, design and construction supervision of mini and large-scale piped water supply projects for government of Uganda and NGOs. We are able to take on a project from inception, social economic baseline and topographic surveys, feasibility studies, detailed design and construction supervision of water supply schemes including water treatment, water transmission and water distribution.
Our team gained proficiency in use of state-of-the-art water design and modelling software’s such as Epanet 2.0, Water card, AutoCAD Civil 3D and various GIS applications.
Water Transmission and distribution networks
Water Treatment Plants
WATER SUPPLY PROJECT LISTING
- Feasibility Study and detailed design of alternative water supply and sanitation system in selected prison facilities; under contract by Uganda Prison Service.
- Consultancy services for detailed water resources assessment all villages in Kamwenge District; under Water for People Uganda and Kamwenge District Local Government
- Consultancy services for detailed design and construction supervision of piped water supply and sanitation schemes in four trading centers in Kamwenge district under Water for People Uganda and Kamwenge District Local Government
- Consultancy services for detailed design for rehabilitation of Mulago hill water supply and sanitation system under Mulago National referral Hospital, an ADB funded project.
- Design of Solar pumped water schemes for Kashare, Rubaya, Mwizi and Ndeija communities under Mbarara district Local government
- Sustainable approaches to Water supply and agriculture for three villages in Kayunga district under the French Embassy Kampala.
- Design and Construction of misiera Water treatment Plant in Isingiro refugee settlement under Nsamizi institute for social research and UNHCR
- Design and construction supervision of the Kabambiro sub-county water supply scheme using existing NWSC water treatment plant.